Introducing the A/CO2-R2 from ACI
ACI’S SLEEK, DURABLE R2 ROOM ENCLOSURE provides the platform for our accurate Carbon Dioxide gas monitor! The A/CO2-R2 is a cost-efficient means of monitoring carbon dioxide levels in industrial, school, and office-type environments. Data output can be used in conjunction with a Building Automation System or Demand Control Ventilation to decrease energy consumption while also creating a healthier indoor climate.
- Based on single beam infrared sensing technology
- Utilizes ABC calibration software, eliminating the need for annual calibration
- Default 0 to 2,000 ppm measurement range
- Default 4-20 mA output. 0-5 VDC and 0-10 VDC are field selectable
- Thermistor outputs, setpoint, and override are available
- Duct mounting model also available: A/CO2-DUCT